Monday 20 June 2016

Want to hear me talk?

I've gradually been building a portfolio of beer talks, as I get invited to lecture by various groups.
 And as I try to promote my book.

I think I've come up with some fascinating little chats. If you're a hard-core beer history geek. Not sure how many of those there are. A few, judging by the size of some of my audiences.

If you'd like to hear me pontificate on a beer history topic, just get in touch. My rates are very reasonable. These are the talks I currently have written:


title length
Brettanomyces in British Brewing 45 minutes
The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer 45 minutes
The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer 60 minutes
British Beer Styles: A Short History 60 minutes
The History of British Lager 60 minutes
Dutch Lager Styles 45 minutes
German Sour Styles 45 minutes
18th Century English brewing 75 minutes
Berliner Weisse 60 minutes
International cooperation in the 19th-century brewing industry 45 minutes

Or if you've a topic you'd like me to cover, I can be persuaded to write a new one. If you ask nicely and flutter your eyelashes.


If nothing else, my talks are a good chance to flog a few books.






The Home Brewer's Guide to Vintage Beer
http://www.amazon.com/Home-Brewers-Guide-Vintage-Beer/dp/1592538827

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron, are you seriously saying you could cover a Short History of British Beer Styles in only '60 [sic] mins'??? No way! I'll save up and get you for my 55th (Jul 2020) bash. Keep up the good work, esp. the random Dutch series and the blackballing. Cheers! Benj65

Ron Pattinson said...

Benj65,

I can speak quickly.