Wednesday 31 December 2008

Volume II and III arrive



I was disturbed while writing my first post today by the ringing of the doorbell. It was the postman with two packages. The next two volumes of my Mini Book Series. "Mild!" and "Can we go home now?".




The two books have a very different target audience. "Mild!" is full of stuff about, well . . . Mild. Not exactly most people's idea of bedtime reading. Lots of statistics. A few recipes, too. "Can we go home now?" is much more personal. Travels tales from my journeys with the family.




My first task of the New Year will be sending them out. I think I can remember who's getting a copy.

4 comments:

Boak said...

me! me! me!

Ron Pattinson said...

You were already pencilled in for one. Your enthusiasm wins you the second.

Send me your address via my email address on europeanbeerguide.net

Anonymous said...

How can we get a book? Mild seems VERY interesting to me... I would be very happy to own one.

Ron Pattinson said...

ealusceop, you've just grabbed yourself the last copy. Get in touch with me through the email address on my website:

http://www.europeanbeerguide.net/

to let me know your postal address and I'll send it off to you.