Monday 22 December 2008

Finished!

I'm finished with my Mini Books. Finally. The ones I've been working on, at least. Can you believe that it took 6 days to assemble the last three?

My Mini Book Series is now almost half complete. I wonder if I'll have time to finish the rest before the New Year? Probably not. I've got most of the titles, but haven't quite got all the themes yet. The title's the trickiest bit, though. Once that's there all the rest is a piece of urine.

"The Amsterdam Pub Guide" is distributed, "Mild!" is at the printers and "Can we go home now?", "Decoction" and "Brown Beer are complete. Prolific or what?

This post has to be quite short. "When are we going, dad?" I'm taking Lexie skating. Thankfully, it's a licensed skating rink. I'll be able to get a beer. Or a jenever to keep out the cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Licenced skating rink, eh?
I'll apply for political asylum one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Licenced skating rink, eh?
I'll apply for political asylum one of these days.