Sunday 6 July 2008

Unused

Not everything I write makes it into the blog. About a quarter of the posts I write remain unused. This one will almost certainly join the "don't bother" pile. Which means that you won't read it and will remain unaware of my profligacy. Unless I've already mentioned it.

You know how elderly relatives tell you the same tale over and over again? I fear I'm, about to start doing the same. More than 12 months into this blogging lark and I'm forgetting what I've already posted. Remember, the thing to do when I repeat myself is to nod your head and feign interest. On no account remind me of my forgetfulness. Just think of me as the uncle who always slips you a few bob whenever we meet. You don't want to ruin everything by pointing out I'm a boring, repetitive prat. Not if you want any more half-crowns.

I've forgotten where I was. Not to worry, on to my next point. On no account comment when I duplicate an earlier post accidentally. No-one likes to be reminded of their failing mental faculties. I certainly don't. Just ignore it and hope that I don't repeat the mistake too often.

Most of what I don't use is just rambling bollocks. Or repetitive. Or both. But please don't point out either. It might upset me so much I forget to take my pills. And we wouldn't want that, would we?

Barclay Perkins X Ale. Will I ever get it brewed? That reminds me. I must look up the log for the decoction version.

No comments: